Insurance and Billing
We accept ALL PPO Insurances that have In-Network and Out-of-Network benefits.
We will honor the In-Network Benefits.
- *Tri-Care Standard & Extra (formerly known as Champus)
- *Tri-Care Prime- HMO
- *Tri-Care Prime Remote
The Poway Surgery Center is currently contracted with the following insurance plans:
- SCMG= Sharp Community Medical Group
- Aetna -PPO, POS, EPO, HMO SCMG Inland No., ARCH, Graybill*
- Blue Cross PPO, POS, EPO, HMO
- Blue Shield PPO, POS, EPO, HMO
- Health Net – HMO
- United Healthcare PPO, POS
- United Healthcare/PacifiCare – HMO
- Sharp Health Plan Independent Commercial
- Sharp Health Plan –HMO
- Cigna- San Diego Direct, Open Access, Open Access Plus, Local Plus OAP, HMO SCMG
- UMR – PPO and EPO with Palomar Health
The Cost of Your Procedure
Because you are responsible for costs for covered healthcare services until you reach your deductible, you should comparison shop if you elect to have a nonemergency procedure.
You can use tools like Healthcare Bluebook and the Medicare Procedure Price Lookup (for Medicare patients). Many health insurance websites also provide information on where to find in-network services.
A High-Deductible Health Plan (HDHP) is a plan with a higher deductible than a traditional health insurance plan.
A High Deductible Health Plan (HDHP) can be a wise way to save money on health insurance and take a proactive role in your healthcare.
Health insurance is an agreement between you and an insurance company of your choosing.
In an effort to better serve our non-insured patients, Poway Surgery Center now offers a cash for service pricing structure.